Monday, September 7, 2009

Geezers in the 21st Century!

Hi! My name is Dave and I am a geezer in the 21st Century. I admit I am powerless over my geezerdom.

Oh, wait. Wrong forum! Anyway, welcome to my blog. I was urged to start this by one of my sons when I complained that something I said as an original idea was posted the same day by a 'professional' blogger. He said I should quit my day job and become a rich blogger myself.

I'm not thinking of going that far, but upon further thought, he was right. Why not share the thoughts going through my head at different times? So here it is.

What you'll see are stories from my past, random thoughts (and rants) that come to mind, opinions on current events, etc. (with plenty in the etc. department).

Your feedback will always be welcome. Even if I don't agree with you, I always enjoy a good discussion.

So let the fun begin!

2 comments:

  1. Naw, you're not an old geezer. More like a new geezer. Mid-geezer at most.

    Seriously, good for you for starting this. I've already subscribed by email and can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogoshpere! You've been entertaining me with your random thoughts for my entire life. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

    Definitely new geezer. After all, if you're an old geezer, that would make me... no, we're not going there.

    ReplyDelete