Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What I am

In thinking about what I want to do with this blog, I had to take stock of myself to make a place to start. I thought I'd share it with you, as a way of getting to know me.

I am:
  • A son, brother, father, grandfather, nephew, cousin, uncle, husband, friend.
  • Almost 56.
  • 5'10"
  • Overweight.
  • Balding.
  • A locomotive engineer.
  • A reader.
  • A pet owner.
  • One who likes to travel.
  • A letterboxer.
  • A railfan.
  • Interested in how things work.
  • A foodie (but not a gourmet).
  • A cookbook collector (kinda goes with #7 and #13).
  • Sarcastic.
  • Somewhat cynical.
  • A should-be citizen of Missouri (Show me! Prove it to me!)
  • A union member.
  • A list maker (you noticed?).
  • A baseball fan. (Red Sox mostly, but not completely fanatical about that.)
  • A nature watcher.

There may be a few more things, but they aren't coming to mind right now. I'm going to use this list to come up with ideas of what to post about, so you can expect to see some expounding on this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment